Sewing, small holding and the craziness of motherhood

Saturday 30 March 2013

hello from the farmer's wife!!

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! The name has been suggested by my lovely friend Ceri as I am busy learning to sew on our muddy little farm in East Sussex.  I am a Mum of two little boys: Mr M is 2 and a half and Mr T is 8 months.  We have an assortment of animals including 4 golden retrievers and 2 pedigree tamworth pigs. I am infact a joiner's wife...my husband would be the first to correct me on that one.
I am currently on maternity leave and have been feeling a bit creative helped by a few lovely friends who have taught me the basics of patchwork.  I am muddling on through now and have just joined my first bee (japanese + & × block) so felt a blog is required for a few sewing and mummy related ramblings.

Please bear with me while I get the hang of it!!
Herbie and Hetty...resident Tamworths 

4 comments: