Sewing, small holding and the craziness of motherhood

Sunday 31 March 2013

Confessions of a slap dash quilter

This evening I have been busy cutting out 6" squares to make hsts for my new quilt...my second one which I have nicknamed 'the mid life crisis' due to it's humungous size for a completely newbie quilter.
I have made quite a few mistakes cutting fabric recently and am a little nervous about slicing into my precious little stash incase I waste it.  Tonight I spotted the potential reason for some of mistakes. ..my rotary cutter blade is on back to front.  It has been like this for some time.  I am hoping this will be the cure for my terrible slicing!
Hope you have all had a lovely Easter Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! and your HST's look perfect to me, keep doing what you're doing :) xx

    ReplyDelete